Debate

"The Republican debate is on," Mark said tentatively.  "There might be some real entertainment in that."

I don't think that I've ever watched a Republican debate, but if Donald Trump has done anything for the Republican Party it has been to "spice things up."  Or...to serve as the proverbial train wreck that one cannot help but watch, unable to turn away.  We tuned in.

My staying power was low last evening.  I've been under the weather with a sinus infection.  I went to the doc on Tuesday, and it was packed.  "Seasonal stuff," the intake person told me.  I did manage to see Carly Fiorina bitch stomp Donald Trump.  When given the opportunity to comment on his "look at that face" comment in Rolling Stone, she masterfully hurled a zinger Trump's way.  But the expression on her face just prior to composing the zinger was priceless.

Now it would be quite the thing to see Carly and Hillary in a debate. It is nice  thrilling to see women gaining access to the executive branch leadership stage and showing their mettle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment