Plan to Eat


I found this wonderful program, Plan to Eat With the program, grabbing, organizing, manipulating, and printing recipes could not be easier. I have been using it for a little while, and I have found it to be easy to use, robust in its platform, rich in features, and just a huge time saver when it comes to helping to plan meals.

I will not lie to you, I've never been so organized as to plan my meals.  However, for large dinners (Thanksgiving and dinner parties) it is a great way to aggregate recipes and create a shopping list.  Further, yields are easily managed to scale up (or down) recipes.  Sure, there are many programs that offer these items, but for me, this one has the right features, right platform and right price (I paid a full year @ $39(.

If I were the organized-about-my-regular-meals type, this would be a great way to execute on that.  For now, I know when I see a great recipe I can get it, have proper attribution from where I got it, and have it easily searchable.  There's a great 30 day trial. You can click the link below and determine if you have an interest.
Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat



0 comments:

Post a Comment