Windows!

The windows have been installed on the house, and my only regret is that I did not make the decision sooner to replace them.  I would have saved some time sanding, painting, repairing etc.  They look fabulous--and most importantly, they are functional.  A window should open and close easily and without causing you bodily harm. Shutters have arrived, and they will be installed this week too.  Once I get that done, I'll post a picture.

Husbando is heading out to Hatfield and McCoy in West Virginia.  At 56 years old, he still is riding his KTM along with others his age.  It is a trip met with much anticipation.  I just hope none get hurt.  It is very hard riding--long and technically difficult.  My husband is a very advanced rider--but anything can happen.  For myself, I'm on vacation too! 

Here is one of the scenic and utilitarian pics of what he will encounter.




0 comments:

Post a Comment